serveur pvp/fun Index du Forum
serveur pvp/fun Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Paypal Facebook Donation App

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    serveur pvp/fun Index du Forum -> Serveur FUN -> Recrutement [on]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maiheant

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Paypal Facebook Donation App Répondre en citant

Paypal Facebook Donation App
> DOWNLOAD

If you're a proud owner of an Android device . shareimprove this answer edited Aug 31 '13 at 14:41 Ruud Lenders 2,0712450 answered Nov 1 '12 at 22:35 Atul Kaushik 3,68621824 4 The link is expired. asked 6 years, 8 months ago viewed 15,020 times active 2 years, 9 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Linked 1 How do I auto-click a button on a webpage using only a URL? Related 1160Activity restart on rotation Android735How to check if a service is running on Android?942R cannot be resolved - Android error1590Get screen dimensions in pixels2806Close/hide the Android Soft Keyboard2937Why is the Android emulator so slow? How can we speed up the Android emulator?986Is quitting an application frowned upon?852How to get the build/version number of your Android application?2925Proper use cases for Android UserManager.isUserAGoat()?866Android Studio: Add jar as library? Hot Network Questions Is it wrong to use a boolean parameter to determine values? What's underused by Americans? Class for my thesis (I am a beginner, just installed LaTeX) which document class and packages should I consider? What limits the speed of a car? Get the file path relatively Determine Tic-Tac-Toe winner (round based) Why is it so inefficient to generate electricity by absorbing heat? Why is Windows reporting a battery charge with my desktop? Does your ISP know what type of phone/computer you're using? Need out-of-game solution for spell choice paralysis Only Three Books: Restarting Chemistry after civilization collapses Write Moby Dick, approximately Should I explicitly DENY UPDATE to columns that should not be updated? Is this a real photo of Australia? How can I get my style to feel more mature? Can a Wish produce a paradox? How to repeat automatically seamless pattern in Photoshop? Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? Include element in RTF Text Field On measurable cardinals How can I deal with managers that refused to accept use of common software engineering design patterns? Why do we only build 7th chords on the supertonic and dominant of a major scale? Can you share some screenshots of editor's control panels? Finding pairs of Amicable Numbers, up to 10000 more hot questions question feed default . - Duration: 3:13. Donors simply click on your button or link and choose to pay with a credit card, debit card, or PayPal account. Get Help from Our Partner Solutions PayPal has partnered with leading application developers to offer even more fundraising tools. Loading. You pay only 2.9% + $0.30 USD per transaction (for example, on a $100 donation, you pay a $3.20 fee). This feature is not available right now. (If they don't have a PayPal account, signing up is fast and easy.) Request for money It's stress-free to solicit donations via your PayPal account: Easily request donations online or from your mobile phone. Discover the easy-to-use social media fundraising app for personal and group causes. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Transcript The interactive transcript could not be loaded. You agree to receive updates, alerts and promotions from CBS and that CBS may share information about you with our marketing partners so that they may contact you by email or otherwise about their products or services. PayPal 1,051 views 1:12 How to add a donate button (or other custom content) to your Facebook page (Timeline Layout) - Duration: 16:05. Although paypal seems forgot to use relative path for library. Loading. Loading. Please try again later. Edition: Asia Australia Europe India United Kingdom United States ZDNet around the globe: ZDNet Belgium ZDNet China ZDNet France ZDNet Germany ZDNet Korea ZDNet Japan Search Go Cloud CXO Hardware Mobility Microsoft more Storage Security Enterprise Software Data Centers Wearables Fit For Business Apple Innovation See All Topics White Papers Downloads Reviews Galleries Videos NewslettersAll WritersLog In to ZDNETJoin ZDNetAbout ZDNetPreferencesCommunityNewslettersLog Out Go Menu Cloud CXO Hardware Mobility Microsoft Storage Security Enterprise Software Data Centers Wearables Fit For Business Apple Innovation See All Topics White Papers Downloads Reviews Galleries Videos Log In to ZDNET Join ZDNet About ZDNet Preferences Community Newsletters Log Out eu Asia Australia Europe India United Kingdom United States ZDNet around the globe: ZDNet Belgium ZDNet China ZDNet France ZDNet Germany ZDNet Korea ZDNet Japan . rev2018.1.10.28327 . Kickstart your fundraising efforts with tools for building custom websites, donation apps, and more. It's a powe. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . knowledge World 6,472 views 15:50 Facebook Launches "Personal Fundraiser" - Duration: 0:58. Wochit Tech 733 views 0:58 Setting Up a Store on Facebook to Sell Products - Duration: 7:25. Emily Garman 37,080 views 16:05 Adding Paypal Buttons into Facebook pages Tutorial - Duration: 4:02. Get started: Log in or sign up for a PayPal account, go to the Request Money tab, and enter the donor's email address and the amount requested. Create a Donate button now or learn more Send Donation Requests via Email or Mobile Use the PayPal Request Money tool to solicit donations from your friends and family via email or your mobile phone. Loading. You can change this preference below 5a02188284
status for facebook about navratrijavascript to invite all friends on facebookiphone copy paste facebook appfacebook like button on black backgroundfacebook version 5.1 for ipadcomment ajouter une app sur facebookfacebook app sharing linksadd created app to facebook pagemidfing on facebook chatfacebook chat deaktivieren handy

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    serveur pvp/fun Index du Forum -> Serveur FUN -> Recrutement [on] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange